- You must be an active member of the PCVRC (or Tri-Dawgs) to register. If you are a member of both clubs, select the ‘club’ that you will represent for the competition.
- This competition is based upon points earned for 1/2/3 places in each AG (and Athena / Clydesdale categories). The club with the most points earns the Trophy and bragging rights!
- The details can be found on this document.
Registration is open now! (see registration link in the comments)
Benefits the work of the Little Sisters of the Poor at the Jeanne Jugan Residence.
Run or walk:
- Flat and fast course
- Goody bag + raffle ticket
- T-shirt + DJ Music
- Post race party (pizza, beer, Chick-fil-A)
- Helps needy seniors live more comfortably
Register to participate or contact Ray to be a course volunteer.
Join the PCVRC team in this fun event to support Cupid’s Charity, a great cause to find a cure for neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1), a genetic disorder of the peripheral nervous system that causes tumors to grow on the nerves anywhere in the body at any time.
CUPID’S UNDIE RUN IS COMMITTED TO FINDING A CURE FOR NF!
Where: DECO on Market Street in Wilmington
When: Saturday, February 25th
Every February, thousands of undie runners in cities all across the U.S. come together, whether it be in-person or virtually, to support those affected by NF, a genetic disorder that causes tumors to grow on nerves throughout the body and affects 1 in every 3,000 births. Cupid’s Undie Run kicks off with drinking and dancing, then we jog it out with a mile(ish) run and end it all with an epic dance party!
Info about the charity: https://cupids.org/cupids-undie-run/
Team registration page: https://my.cupids.org/team/474471