Pike Creek Valley Running Club (PCVRC) is centered in New Castle County, Delaware.
Our mission is to encourage the sport of running as a fun and healthy activity for people of all ages and all backgrounds. More about PCVRC.
Weekly Group Runs: Each Thurs 6pm Delcastle Park & Sun 8am Panera in Newark, DE.
Delaware Distance Classic 15K and 5K
Our club’s signature event returns to the Wilmington Riverfront for 2019 & serves as the Mid-Atlantic USATF 15K Championship
Nemours is our charity partner!
Weekly Group Runs: Sun 8am-Panera, Main St. Newark, Thu 6pm-Delcastle Rec
Boston Send-Off / Spring Social: Wed. 4/10 6-9pm at Kid Sheleen’s, Wilmington
Started in 1982, the club has over 150 families (200 members), from state age-group record holders to back-of-the-packers! Both experienced and novice runners are encouraged to join. As a 501c3 organization, your $25 membership in the PCVRC is tax deductible and covers your entire family. Help support running in Delaware by joining the PCVRC.
See membership benefits!
- Group runs – beginners & walkers welcome
- Delaware Distance Classic 15K & 5K – our signature event
- Experienced runners of all distances to learn from
- Club social events including holiday party, annual banquet, Boston Send-Off…
- Run as a member of our racing team in age-graded USATF events
- Annual awards in several categories
- Discounts at local running stores
Contact for more details.
PCVRC members enjoy Delaware Marathon After-Party