Food will be provided by PCVRC and there will be a Cash Bar. Members are free, guests are welcome for $10. For those who have not renewed, we can plan to process membership dues at the meeting or in advance via the PCVRC website.
RSVP Here or Email if you’re not on Facebook
We hope to see all of our members and sponsors there!
One of the exciting parts of the annual meeting is the yearly awards that are given based on nominations. Awards are below. If you would like to nominate someone for one of the awards below, please send the name of the person you are nominating and a brief write up (see requirements and optional details under each award) by Feb 22.
Runner of the Year (male and/or female). These are people we admire for their outstanding running and athletic abilities.
- Required: Outstanding athlete (running first but not necessarily just running), prolific competitor
- Optional: Running for PCVRC in USATF, encouraging of or example for others, “body of work” – years racing
Member of the Year. These are people we admire for their contributions to PCVRC and the running community.
- Required: Contributions to PCVRC, especially from a leadership or volunteer perspective
- Optional: Contributions to running in Delaware, the person who did the most to raise the visibility of PCVRC this year
Rookie of the Year. This is the new person on the running scene.
- Required: New to PCVRC (may be new runner overall but not necessarily, especially if they are a re-start). Rapid improvement in abilities, distance or challenges
Volunteer of the Year. This is the person who we can count on to “be there.”
- Required: Active participant, not necessarily running. The “thankless” worker, and perhaps not always appreciated.
Outstanding Achievement Award (multiple)
- These can be anything – “spirit”, “comeback”, prolific runner, most improved, incredible feat
Hall of Fame, In Memorian, Special Achievement
- As needed and appropriate