2016-02-12 Register for PCVRC Awards Banquet Sat. March 5
Enjoy a great evening with runner friends
Don’t miss the social event of the spring! Join PCVRC on Saturday, March 5th at Hartefeld Country Club from 6-9 pm for our annual banquet.
Tickets are $35 per person for club members; $45 per person for non-members and include your choice of entree, dessert and a free cocktail – can’t beat that!
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Pike Creek Valley Running Club Membership Fee Structure and Renewal Policy
The current dues are $25 per membership, which includes family members and significant others, and covers membership for the calendar year. The renewal period runs from October 1st through March 1st. If you are planning to remain a member of PCVRC, you must renew by March 1st. On March 1st, those who have not renewed are not eligible for club member benefits such as the eBulletin, member pricing at banquet, free Boston Send-off party, etc.
Any member who races for PCVRC in 4 or more USATF races a calendar year, and is a member of USATF, will receive complimentary PCVRC membership for the following calendar year.
New members who join on or after June 1st but before October 1st will pay a reduced rate of $15 to cover membership for the remainder of the current calendar year, then are subject to same renewal policy as current members stated above. Anyone who joins on or after October 1st would pay $25 that would cover them for remainder of current calendar year and the entire following calendar year.
To sign up or renew you can go to the Join/Renew page in the below links section.
If mailing, send a check or money order (payable to PCVRC) to:
PO Box 3259
Wilmington, DE 19804
Links for Club Members
Please patronize our sponsors!
- New Balance Brandywine & Christiana stores offer a 20% discount to current club members.
- M&T Bank offers personal & business banking, credit cards, mortgages, investments.
- Foot Care Group provides comprehensive care and treatment of the foot and ankle.
- Harvest Market provides organic and natural foods, nutritional supplements, and natural health care products.
- Cheskin Chiropractic Dr. Jeff Cheskin is a club member & long-time sponsor w/20+ years experience.