Pike Creek Valley Running Club (PCVRC) is centered in New Castle County, Delaware.
Our mission is to encourage the sport of running as a fun and healthy activity for people of all ages and all backgrounds. More about PCVRC.
Couch to 5K Program Starts Aug 1
We hold FREE Spring and Fall C25K group training sessions Monday nights at the Newark Reservoir.
Weekly Group Runs: Each Thurs 6pm Delcastle Park & Sun 8am Panera in Newark, DE.
Delaware Distance Classic 15K and 5K
Our club’s signature event in Delaware City serves as the Mid-Atlantic USATF 15K Championship
Started in 1982, the club has over 150 families (200 members), from state age-group record holders to back-of-the-packers! Both experienced and novice runners are encouraged to join.
See membership benefits!
- Group runs – beginners & walkers welcome
- Delaware Distance Classic 15K & 5K – our signature event
- Experienced runners of all distances to learn from
- Club social events including holiday party, annual banquet, Boston Send-Off…
- Run as a member of our racing team in age-graded USATF events
- Annual awards in several categories
- Discounts at local running stores
Contact for more details.
PCVRC members enjoy Delaware Marathon After-Party